Monday 28 November 2011

Storyboards

When it came to doing our storyboards, I tried to leave it vague but to allow some room for change within the overall look of the film. This was mainly because when it comes to filming, you never know what could change on the day or whether you can even manage to get some shots due to the location. This happened to me last year and I felt that having a vague yet instructive storyboard would be the best way to go about it. Along with the images I added notes about sound,lighting and even some of the connotations that would go along with the scenes. I felt this was important to give us some guidance, as well perhaps giving us some more ideas when it came to the actual days of filming. Below are the large images of the storyboard I created, and beneath them is a small slideshow of the closeups.







No comments:

Post a Comment